2 tblsp Butter
1/4 cup minced onion
2 Cups frozen sweet corn kernels, thawed
6 Ounces andouille sausage, thinly sliced into rounds
2 Cups chopped seeded tomatoes
2 Tblsp chopped fresh parsley
2 Tsp fresh lime juice
1. Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add onion; sauté until soft about 5 minutes
3. Add Lima beans, corn, and sausage; sprinkle with salt and pepper
4. Sauté until vegetables are cooked through, about 8 minutes
5. Add tomatoes and cook 3 minutes longer.
6. Mix in parsley and and lime juice
7. Season to taste with salt and pepper
* Recipe from the Bon Appetit fast easy fresh cookbook by: Barbara Fairchild