1 lb. Green beans, trimmed
3 tbsp Butter
1 Large red onion, peeled, halved lengthwise, sliced lengthwise
1 tbsp Chopped fresh marjoram
1/2 tsp Dried crushed red pepper
1/2 cup Red wine vinegar
2 tbsp Dark brown sugar
1. Steam beans until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to plate.
2. Melt butter in heavy large skillet over high heat.
3. Add next 3 ingredients.
4. Sauté until onion begins to soften,about 1 1/2 minutes.
5. Add beans; toss to coat and heat through, about 1 minutes
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Mound in shallow bowl.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.