Grilled Aji Chicken
6 oz aji Amarillo paste
22 oz Italian dressing
2oz or 1/4 cup salt
1 Onion cut into eighths
3. Limes cut in half
4 Chicken breasts or leg quarters depends on preference
1. In a mixing bowl add 4oz aji Amarillo paste, Salt and Italian dressing whisk until blended. Reserve 4 oz for basting your chicken. Add 2oz aji Amarillo and squeeze the 3 limes into reserved marinade.
2. Place cut onions on skewers
3. Place chicken limes and onions in pan cover with marinade
4. Leave in marinade for 4 hours turn chicken over after 2 Hours. (Best if left over night but 4 hours will give good flavor)
5. Prepare grill medium heat
6.Grill chicken until cooked though about 15 minutes per side. ( If using leg quarters time will be longer.) Transfer to platter.
7. Grill onions until tender
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.